Grays Harbor College to host GHC Elite Golf Camps at The Home Course
GHC Elite Golf Camps
The mission of the Grays Harbor College Elite Golf Camps is to create an elite tournament players performance camp that will showcase world class instructors, mental training tools and short game fundamentals, all designed to develop life skills and training to compete at a high level. The instructor-to-student ratio is 3:1.
- Session 1 – Saturday, May 27, 2017 (9:30am – 4:30pm)
- Session 2 – Saturday, June 10, 2017 (9:30am – 4:30pm)
Parents who wish to attend camp for the last half hour can join David Elaimy, University of Washington Mental Coach, and Mary Lou Mulflur, head coach of the 2016 UW NCAA National Champion women’s golf team. This is for a conversation about how to be the kind of “golf parent” that gives a junior golfer their best opportunity to grow and thrive in competitive golf. (Cost is $20 for parents).
The camp is open to Boys and Girls, ages 11-18.
- Instruction (includes playing lesson)
- Green fees
- Tee prize
- Sleeve of Titleist ProV1 golf balls
- Ann Swanson: Director – Head Men’s and Women’s Golf Coach, Grays Harbor College
- David Elaimy: Lead Coach – Beyond Par Golf/University of Washington Mental Coach
- John Cassidy: Lead Instructor – PGA Professional, The Home Course
- Ronnie Espedal: Instructor – PGA Professional, Highland Golf Course
Tags: Golf 4 Kids, Junior golf, Youth Golf