GHC Elite Golf Camps
GHC Elite Golf Camps return to The Home Course for 2018
The mission of the Grays Harbor College Elite Golf Camps is to create an elite tournament players performance camp that will showcase world class instructors, mental training tools and short game fundamentals, all designed to develop life skills and training to compete at a high level. The student-to-instructor ratio is 3:1.
Camps are open to Boys & Girls, Ages 11-18.
Date & Time
- Session I – Thursday, June 28, 2018 (9:30am – 4:30pm)
- Session II – Friday, July 13, 2018 (9:30am – 4:30pm)
- Session III – Thursday, July 19, 2018 (9:30am – 4:30pm)
- Session IV – Thursday, August 9, 2018 (9:30am – 4:30pm)
- Session V – Tuesday, September 4, 2018 (9:30am – 4:30pm)
- Ann Swanson – Director – Head Men’s & Women’s Golf Coach at Grays Harbor College
- David Elaimy – Lead Coach – Beyond Par Golf/University of Washington Sports Performance Consultant