The Home Course Opens May 5th
We now have word that golfing will now resume on May 5th. There are several restrictions that will change the experience at the golf course for the time being. Below you will see some of the restrictions mandated by the State of Washington and how we plan to administer these guidelines.
Foursomes are allowed if they are from the same household. Otherwise, no more than two players from separate households per tee time. Single players should be asked if they would like to be paired together.
During the week leading up to May 5th the golf shop will be available by phone for reservations from 8:00am to 6:00pm.
- Due to the complicated nature of the guidelines on how many people are able to play together from different households, we ask that all reservations be made over the phone so one of our team members can assist. 866-964-0520.
- We ask that all reservations be paid prior to arrival. We prefer to collect payment while making the reservation.
ARRIVAL / CHECK-IN:
- Please do not arrive more than 30 minutes prior to your reservation.
- Golf shop staff will meet you outside of the golf shop to check you in. To eliminate the need to check-in with the golf shop, please pay over the phone before arriving.
- All transactions will be with credit or debit card. NO CASH.
- Will be limited to 1 rider per cart.
- Carts are on a first come first serve basis. We are unable to guarantee that a cart will be available later in the day.
- Will be sanitized before and after each use.
- Range stalls have been spaced for appropriate distancing.
- Range baskets will be cleaned after each use.
- All cup liners will be raised ~1 inch above the level of the green. When your ball makes contact with the cup liner it is to be considered holed.
- All bunker rakes have been removed, please use your foot to smooth your divot area the best you can for the next golfer.
Though we are very excited to have you all back, we ask for your patience as we navigate these new guidelines.
Justin Gravatt, PGA
Tags: Home Feature